Why We Love It
Where We Use It
One of the more annoying (and potentially embarrassing, depending on the contents of your pack) things that can happen on the trail is having to dump your entire pack out after a long day of hiking in order to find that extra pair of socks you need. Keep your soft items organized and compressed, and save your hiking buddies from having to see everything you’ve packed.
Light, versatile, and small-packing, the Blocker Compression Cinch Sack pairs a fast drawcord opening with a smart compression system to ensure soft, bulky contents are easy to condense and pack efficiently in a boat or backpack, all while remaining easy to access.
- Versatile materials: Lightweight 70D polyurethane-coated nylon materials are a tougher, more resilient cousin to the ultralight BlockerLite materials. More durable and versatile, these materials are great for all-around use and provide dependable splash protection.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, our Continuous Compression system encircles the sack to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- Securable, easy access: Drawcord closure supplies speedy, hassle-free access to contents while the lockable cord lock ensures the sack stays cinched tight.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight™ packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.