Why We Love It
This kit makes throwing up a clothesline at camp a cinch, and has multiple functions for all your camp hanging needs.
Where We Use It
Bring with you to camp to hang lights and gear or use in the backyard to dry clothes.
The Camp Line Kit makes drying and hanging gear quick and simple. Adventurers of all ages can set up a strong line within minutes using the included 550 Paracord, two Camp Carabiners and two Line Tensioners. With this convenient kit, drying towels, jackets and boots while on a backpacking or camping trip can be an enjoyable chore. Besides hanging gear, use it to suspend lighting, speakers and accessories above a tent or hammock for a truly unique outdoor experience. Assemble a camp line like a pro and hang gear in no time with the GEAR AID Camp Line Kit.
- Heavy duty, 100% nylon 550 Paracord is reflective and tough enough to handle the elements, day or night
- Camp Carabiner’s signature twist-and-clip design easily attaches to a 550 paracord and anchors items in place
- Camp Carabiner features a 1/4-20 attachment point for hanging compatible lights, speakers and electronics
- Line Tensioners with easy-to-follow steps and slots keep your line from sagging so gear stays off the ground
- Use kit components together or independently of each other to make camp organization a breeze
- Kit Components: 30 ft 550 Paracord, 2 Line Tensioners, 2 Camp Carabiners, and storage pouch
- 550 Paracord Material: 100% nylon
- Carabiner Materials: stainless steel clip and nylon plastic
- Carabiner Dimensions: 4.13” x 1.63”
- Carabiner Weight: 1.22 oz
- Carabiner Max Weight Load: 25 lbs.
- Not for Climbing