Why We Love It
Where We Use It
This jacket knocks it out of the park when it comes to warmth and comfortability. The Smartwool Men's Smartloft 120 Jacket is made of 50% recycled wool insulation, keeping it lightweight, breathable even when it's wet. The DWR-coated nylon shell keeps the jacket protected and it's wool lining manages sweat and odor while you're out there. It's a great piece for anything from up on the mountain, a crisp morning walk or run, and even a post-adventure beverage at your local spot.
Merino on Merino is considered perfection in our book. Super soft Merino wool next to your skin plus the performance-oriented features of the fabric will keep you cozy even when wet or sweaty.
- Regular Fit
- Insulation is lined in Merino for sweat and odor management
- Stretchy knit panels target Merino next to skin and polyester against the elements while allowing for ease of movement
- Zip chest pocket with cord routing and zip hand pockets
- Knit in Vietnam: Shell - 100% Nylon; Panels - 48% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester, 8% Elastane; Fill - 88% Wool, 12% Polyester
- Garment Weight: 448 g = 15.8 oz