Why We Love It
Pairing both straight and serrated blade edges, this dual action knife is the perfect companion for your most daring pursuits.
Where We Use It
Stow in your tackle box or camp kit.
Built for survival, the Kotu Tanto Knife has a fixed blade and sheath that easily mounts to your body or gear for fast access. With a lightweight tactical design, the Kotu’s tough, full tang blade is also useful on hunting and fishing trips. Whether you’re pursuing game or on a field mission, be prepared with the Kotu knife by GEAR AID.
- Titanium-coated 3” tanto-style blade has both straight and serrated edges for cutting through almost any bind
- The 420-stainless steel blade is equipped with a sturdy glass breaker at one end making it an ideal survival knife
- Quick release sheath with removable belt clip attaches to backpacks, belts, boots, and MOLLE systems
- Use a lanyard to tie the knife around your neck or wrist to get fast access when you need it
- Includes a paracord slot and bottle opener on the handle for both serious and fun tasks