Why We Love It
Where We Use It
The revamped version of a longtime best-seller, the updated Salvo 24 is all about moving fast and staying comfortable in any climate. The new VaporSpan ventilated suspension with EVAP moisture- wicking technology provides all-terrain support without added weight or loss of space. Dual interior compartments and stretch exterior storage add up to 24 liters of all-day cargo capacity. Thoughtful trail features, a comfortable carry, and easy access hipbelt pockets let you focus on the journey, not your backpack.
The Salvo 24 has enough extra room to eliminate the worries of stashing a spare layer, pair of gloves, and supplemental trail fuel, and VaporSpan suspension to keep you comfortable in all conditions. That means more freedom to explore outside your comfort zone or simply spend another few hours breathing un-conditioned air in the free decompression chamber we call “nature.”
- VaporSpan Ventilation system uses a proprietary leaf-spring lower back design to fit perfectly to any back shape and effortlessly carry weight, while keeping the ventilated back panel low profile to maximize interior capacity
- EVAP Moisture Wicking Technology provides incredibly cool and comfortable back panel performance in all weather conditions
- Ultra-cush shoulder harness with top tier EVA foam and ventilated design for long lasting comfort
- Front zippered pocket with soft-touch, padded liner to protect sunglasses and electronics
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip integration system for easy use with Gregory's 3D Hydro Reservoir
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades without taking the pack off
- Front & Side Stretch Mesh pockets for quick access to water bottles and an extra layer
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Zippered interior Mesh organization pocket with Key Clip
- Molded webbing keepers for strap management
- Side and Bottom Compression to stabilize your load
- Weight: 2.25 lbs.