Why We Love It
Where We Use It
Everything about this multipurpose product is easy - easy to transport, easy to set up, easy to use, easy to think "why didn't I add this to my gear bin sooner?" Use it as a grill or a firepit - especially useful for leaving no trace - it requires a lot less effort (and potentially cuss words) than attempting to grill on a campground's rusty, bent grill grates or setting up a more elaborate camp stove. And it's made by UCO Gear, a company that's been innovating in the outdoor industry for over 40 years...they know what they're doing.
The Flatpack Portable Grill and Firepit packs, well, flat for easy transportation to any outdoor activity - whether on the trail or in the backyard. The stainless steel construction provides durability and easy maintenance. It takes just 30 seconds to set up - simply unfold the grill and place the grates on top. It has a stable base for safe grilling and the sides serve as windbreaks for grilling in windy conditions. It can also be used as a firepit to help you leave no trace.
- Folds to less than 1.5" thick
- 30-second setup.
- Safely contains a fire and keeps fire off the ground
- Constructed from durable stainless steel to provide high rust and corrosion resistance
- Sides of grill serve as a windbreak
- Can be used as a firepit or a grill
- Dimensions-packed: 13.5" x 10" x 11"
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.