This month, we've teamed up with Aquaglide to give away TWO inflatable kayaks - the new Deschutes 110 or the new McKenzie 105 (up to a $750 value)! Aquaglide's passion for water sports has yielded world-class aqua parks, inflatable kayaks and stand up paddleboards. Designed by devout adventurers in Bend, Oregon, their suite of products have been crafted to suit all your water sports needs with availability in over 70 countries.
Two randomly selected Cairn Subscribers will win one of the below brand new models of inflatable kayaks!
Designed for recreational touring and all-around use, the 11-foot Aquaglide Deschutes 110 inflatable kayak ($599 value) features a minimalist design that handles well in both flatwater and chop.
- New Core 2.0 Seat
- Three 3-PSI Halkey-Roberts Type Valves
- Quick Release Fin
- Duratex smooth skin material with welded tubes
- Front and rear bungee deck lacing
- Front and rear splash decks
- Molded Handles - Front, rear and sides
- Includes backpack, repair kit, fin, instructions, Core 2 Seat.
Aquaglide's new McKenzie 105 inflatable, self-bailing kayak ($749 value) is perfect for people wanting an all-around paddling experience, from whitewater rivers to recreational paddling on lakes and coastlines.
- Three military inflation valves.
- Removable tracking system using US Fin Box
- Four Mesh self-bailing ports
- EVO Beam floor construction.
- Sturdy, molded handles for boarding and transport
- Front and rear spray decks
- Cockpit d-ring tie-downs
- Adjustable Core 2 seat
- What's included: Carrying bag, repair kit, instructions, fin, seat.